Now Accepting Applicants for Summer Marketing InternshipMarch 3rd, 2011
Marketing Internship with Silver Circle Movie
Start date: May 1st or after classes have ended
End date: TBD
Hours: Full time
Silver Circle is a thriller-romance that unfolds inside an inflationary economic disaster, dominated by a vast Federal Reserve. An investigator tracks rebels through explosive damage and monetary mayhem… but who is the real enemy?
Our feature-length animated movie has liberty, explosions, romance, rebels and… you? Experience independent filmmaking first-hand this fall. Promote the film and leverage your marketing skills in our Harvard Square, Cambridge, MA studio.
You will help us spread awareness and interest in the movie, the ideas behind it, the characters and you will learn how to reach our audiences and energize them about our film using online and offline marketing strategies.
Working here in our small studio, you will be assisting with social media, events, and marketing. A normal day (though we rarely see this) will consist of updating the blog with thoughtful articles on economic policy, current events, among other politically driven topics as well as various marketing tasks.
- Helping Marketing Manager with blog management and its metrics
- Helping Marketing Manager with our partner database management
- Writing well researched blog entries
- Making some fun/cool/smart video blog entries
- Assisting with event planning
- Fishing for lead articles on major blog days
- Indetify potential donors online
- Interviewing various people and crew members
- Any other special skills are welcome to be used creatively
- Attending conferences and promotional shows
We’re looking for energetic people, people that are either passionate about animation or libertarian ideas. Both qualities? Even better.
You need to have basic Internet searching skills, be a self-starter, have good written and oral communication skills, detail-oriented in assisting with event organizing and major donor fundraising. Being in Boston or in commuting distance is also a must.
Familiarity with online libertarian, animation, and comic communities is a plus.
On-the-job training will be provided on writing, marketing, and the use of social media to audiences and measure efforts.
Please send your resume and questions to intern@SilverCircleMovie.com